MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Moisture, Pore Pressure and Innovative Technics|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- van der Heijden G.H.A., Pel L., Adan O.C.G., Fire spalling of concrete, as studied by NMR. Cement and Concrete Research, 42(2), 265–271, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Justnes H., Bryhn K., Rosvold G.O., Neutron radiography: an excellent method of measuring water penetration and moisture distribution in cementitious materials, Advances in Cement Research, 6(22), 67–72, 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pleinert H., Sadouki H., Wittmann F.H., Determination of moisture distributions in porous building materials by neutron transmission analysis, Materials and Structures, 31(4), 218–224, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hanžič L., Ilić R., Relationship between liquid sorptivity and capillarity in concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 33(9), 1385–1388, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- de Beer F.C., Strydom W.J., Griesel E.J., The drying process of concrete: a neutron radiography study, Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 61(4), 617–623, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kanematsu M., Maruyama I., Noguchi T., Iikura H., Tsuchiya N., Quantification of water penetration into concrete through cracks by neutron radiography Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, 605(1-2), 154–158, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang P., Wittmann F.H., Zhao T., Lehmann E.H., Neutron imaging of water penetration into cracked steel reinforced concrete Physica B: Condensed Matter, 405(7), 1866–1871, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trtik P., Münch B., Weiss W.J., Kaestner A., Jerjen I., Josic L., Lehmann E., Lura P., Release of internal curing water from lightweight aggregates in cement paste investigated by neutron and X-ray tomography, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, 651, 244–249, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kanematsu M., Emura G., Tamura M., Tuchiya N., Saito Y., Kawabata Y., Experimental Research on the hydraulic behavior of high strength concrete under high temperature. KURRI progress report 2011, Kyoto University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Lehmann E.H., Vontobel P., Wiezel L., Properties of the radiography facility NEUTRA at SINQ and its potential for use as European reference facility, Nondestruct. Test. Evaluat., 16, 191–202, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Sedighi-Gilani M., Ghazi Wakili K., Koebel M., Hugi E., Carl S., Lehmann E., Visualizing moisture release and migration in gypsum plaster board during and beyond dehydration by neutron radiography, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 60, 284–290, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hassanein R., Correction methods for the quantitative evaluation of thermal neutron tomography. Doctoral dissertation, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Hassanein R., Lehmann E., Vontobel P., Methods of scattering corrections for quantitative neutron radiography, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A, 542 (1–3) 353–360, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dilnesa B.Z., Lothenbach B., Le Saout G., Renaudin G., Mesbah A., Filinchuk Y. et al., Iron in carbonate containing AFm phases. Cement and Concrete Research, 41(3) 311–323, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.