MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Experimental Investigation of Spalling Mechanisms|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- Alia F., Nadjaia A., Silcocka G., Abu-Tair A., Outcomes of a major research on fire resistance of concrete columns, Fire Safety Journal 39 (2004) 433-445 [CrossRef]
- Ali F., Nadjai A., Choi S., Numerical and experimental investigation of the behavior of high strength concrete columns in fire, Engineering Structures 32 (2010) 1236-1243 [CrossRef]
- Benmarce A., Guenfoud M., Behaviour of axially restrained high strength concrete columns under fire, Construction and Building Materials 2005, 57(5) 283-287
- Sullivan, Patrick JE. A probabilistic method of testing for the assessment of deterioration and explosive spalling of high strength concrete beams in flexure at high temperature. Cement and Concrete Composites 2004;26:155–62 [CrossRef]
- Pimienta P., Pardon D., Mindeguia J.-C;. Fire behaviour of high performance concrete – An experimental investigation on spalling risk. Sixth Intrenational Confernce on Structures in Fire (SiF'10). DEStech Publications Inc. Edited by Venkatesh Kodur and Jean, marc Franssen. East Lansing, Michigan, 2010 June 1st – 3rd. pp 880–889
- Zhukov., Explosive failure of concrete during a fire (in Russian), Translation No. DT 2124, Joint Fire Research Organisation, Borehamwood, 1975.
- Bazant, Z. P. et M. F. Kaplan, Concrete at High Temperatures: Material Properties and Mathematical Models, Pearson Education (1996)
- Sercombe J., Galle C., Durand S.F., Bouniol P., On the importance of thermal gradients in the spalling of high-strength concrete, 14th engineering mechanics conference Austin, USA, (2000)
- Mindeguia J-C, Pimienta P., Carré H., La Borderie C., “On the influence of aggregate nature on concrete behaviour at high temperature”, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, Vol. 16, n° 2, February 2012, 236–253 [CrossRef]
- Mindeguia J-C, Hager I., Pimienta P.,Carré H., La Borderie C., Parametrical study of transient thermal strain of ordinary and high performance concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 48, 2013, pp. 40-52 [CrossRef]
- Mindeguia J.C., Pimienta P., Carré H., La Borderie C., “Experimental analysis of concrete spalling due to fire exposure”, European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, 2013
- Kalifa P., Menneteau F. D., and Quenard Q, “Spalling and pore pressure in HPC at high temperature”, Cement and Concrete Research 1, 1915–1927 (2000) [CrossRef]
- Mindeguia J.C., Pimienta P., Carre H., La Borderie C., Experimental analysis of concrete spalling due to fire exposure. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, Published online: 17 Apr 2013, April 2013, 14 p.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.