MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Experimental Investigation of Spalling Mechanisms|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- N. Taillefer, P. Carlotti, C. Larive, C. Lemerle, R. Avenel, P. Pimienta, Ten years of increased hydrocarbon temperature curves in French tunnels. Fire Technology., April 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J-C. Mindeguia, Contribution expérimentale à la compréhension des risques d'instabilité thermiques du béton, PhD, University of Pau, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Standard ISO 834-1 (1999) Fire-resistance tests—elements of building construction—part 1: general requirements [Google Scholar]
- R. Jansson, L. Boström, Factors influencing fire spalling of self compacting concrete, Materials and structures, 2013, published on line January 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Franssen, SAFIR user's manual, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- NF EN (2007) 1992-1-2/NA Eurocode 2: design of concrete structures—part 1–2: general rules—structural fire design, October 2005 and National annex to NF EN 1992-1-2:2005 - Structural fire design, October 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.