MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Experimental Investigation of Spalling Mechanisms|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- Ulm, F.J., Coussy, O., Bazant, Z. P., The Chunnel Fire. II Analysis of concrete damage, Journal of Engineering Mechanics. 125, 1999, 283–289. [CrossRef]
- Anderberg, Y., Spalling phenomena in HPC and OC, Proceedings of the International Workshop on Fire Performance of High-Strength Concrete, Phan, L. T., Carino, N. J., Duthinh, D., Garboczi, E. (eds.), Gaithersburg, MD: NIST; 1997, 69–73.
- Kalifa, P., Menneteau, F. D., Quenard, D., Spalling and pore pressure in HPC at high temperatures, Cement and Concrete Research, 30, 2000, 1915–1927. [CrossRef]
- Phan, L. T., Pore pressure and explosive spalling in concrete, Materials and Structures, 41, 2000, 1623–1632. [CrossRef]
- Khoury, G. A., Willoughby, B., Polypropylene fibres in heated concrete Part 1: Molecular structure and materials behavior, Magazine of Concrete Research, 60, 2008, 125–136. [CrossRef]
- Khoury, G. A., Polypropylene fibres in heated concrete Part 2: Pressure relief mechanisms and modelling criteria, Magazine of Concrete Research, 60, 2008, 189–204. [CrossRef]
- Connolly, R. J., The Spalling of Concrete in Fires, PhD thesis submitted to Aston University, 1995.
- Tanibe, T. et al., Explosive spalling behavior of restrained concrete in the event of fire, Proceedings of the 2nd International Rilem Workshop on Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure, Koender, E. A., Dehn, F. (eds.) Netherlands, Delft, 2011, 319–326.
- Kogouchi, Y., Engineering of Ductwork, Mechanical Design, Kougaku-tosho (in Japanese), 1964.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.