MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2013Concrete Spalling due to Fire Exposure: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Experimental Investigation of Spalling Mechanisms|
|Published online||17 September 2013|
- Zhukov, Explosive failure of concrete during a fire (in Russian), Translation No. DT 2124, Joint Fire Research Organisation, Borehamwood, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Bazant Z. P., Kaplan M. F., Concrete at High Temperatures: Material Properties and Mathematical Models, Pearson Education, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Harmathy, T. Z., Effect of moisture on the fire endurance of building elements. Research paper 270, Ottawa, Division of Building Research, 1965. [Google Scholar]
- Hertz K. D., Sorensen L. S., Test method for spalling of fire exposed concrete, Fire safety journal, 2005, vol. 40, no 5, pp. 466–476. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NF EN 1992-1-2 Eurocode 1: actions on structures – Part 1-2 : general actions – actions on the structures exposed to fire, July 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Taillefer N., Carlotti P., Larive C., Lemerle C., Avenel R., Pimienta P. Ten years of increased hydrocarbon temperature curves in French tunnels. Fire Technology. Volume 49, Issue 2, 531–549, 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mindeguia J.C., Pimienta P., Carre H., La Borderie C. Experimental analysis of concrete spalling due to fire exposure. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering, 14 p. April 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Bazant ZP, Cusatis G, and Cedolin L. Temperature Effect on Concrete Creep Modelled by Microprestress-Solidification Theory. Journal of Engineering Mechanics 130(6): 691–699. 2004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sercombe J., Galle C., Durand S.F. and Bouniol P. On the importance of thermal gradients in the spalling of high-strength concrete 14th Engineering Mechanics Conference Austin, USA. 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.