MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2012IInd International Seminar INVACO – Innovation & Valorization in Civil Engineering & Construction Materials
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reinforcing materials and rehabilitation of soils and structures|
|Published online||03 September 2012|
- U. Meier, M. Deuring, H. Meier et G. Schwegler. ’Strengthening of structures with advanced composites. Alternative materials for the reinforcement and prestressing of concrete, J. L. Clarke, ed., Chapman & Hall, Glasgow, Scotland, 153–171, (1993).
- O. Vilnay. The analysis of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by epoxy bonded steel plates. Inter J Cement Compos Lightweight Concrete (1988); 10(2): 73–8. [CrossRef]
- Roberts TM. Approximate analysis of shear and normal stress concentrations in the adhesive layer of plated RC beams. Struct Engr (1989); 67(12): 229–33.
- TM. Roberts, H. Haji-Kazemi. Theoretical study of the behavior of reinforced concrete beams strengthened by externally bonded steel plates. Proc Instn Civil Engrs (1989); 87(Part 2): 39–55. [CrossRef]
- B. Taljsten. Strengthening of beams by plate bonding. J Mater Civil Eng-ASCE (1997); 9(4):206–12. [CrossRef]
- AM. Malek, H. Saadatmanesh, et MR. Ehsani. Prediction of failure load of R/C beams strengthened with FRP plate due to stress concentration at the plate end. ACI Struct J (1998); 95(1): 142–52.
- Smith ST, Teng JG. Interfacial stresses in plated beams. Engineering Structures (2001); 23(7): 857–71. [CrossRef]
- A. Tounsi, S. Benyoucef. Interfacial stresses in externally FRP plated concrete beams. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives (2007), 27: 207–215. [CrossRef]
- Tounsi A, Hassaine Daouadji T, Benyoucef S, Adda bedia E. A. Interfacial Stresses in FRP–Plated RC Beams: Effect of Adherend Shear Deformations. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives (2009); 29: 343–351. [CrossRef]
- L. Zhang, J.G. Teng. Finite element prediction of interfacial stresses in structural members bonded with a thin plate. Engineering Structures 32 (2010) 459–471. [CrossRef]
- MY. Tsai, DW. Oplinger et J. Morton. Improved theoretical solutions for adhesive lap joints. International Journal of Solids and Structures (1998); 35(12): 1163–85. [CrossRef]
- A. Tounsi. Improved theoretical solution for interfacial stresses in concrete beams strengthened with FRP plate. International Journal of Solids and Structures (2006); 43: 4154–74. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.