MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2012IInd International Seminar INVACO – Innovation & Valorization in Civil Engineering & Construction Materials
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Reinforcing materials and rehabilitation of soils and structures|
|Published online||03 September 2012|
- N. Buratti, B. Ferracuti, M. Savoia, Response Surface with random factors for seismic fragility of reinforced concrete frames, Structural Safety 32 42 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. Kaveh, B. Farahmand Azar, A. Hadidi, F.R. Sorochi, S. Talatahari, Performance-based seismic design of steel frames using ant colony optimization, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 66 566 (2010)
- Q. Li., Mathematical Formulation of Tools for Assessment of Fragility and Vulnerability of Damaged Buildings, PhD thesis, Georgia Institute of Technology (2006)
- I. Mehmet, B.O. Hayri, Effects of plastic hinge properties in nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete buildings, Engineering Structures 28 1494 (2006)
- R. Hasan, L. Xu, D.E. Grierson., Push-over analysis for performance-based seismic design, Computers – Structures, 80 2483 (2002)
- Applied Technology Council, ATC-40, Seismic evaluation and retrofit of concrete buildings, California (1996).
- Federal Emergency Management Agency, FEMA-356, Prestandard and Commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings, ASCE, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, DC (2000)
- T. Rossetto, A.S. Elnashai, Derivation of vulnerability functions for European-type RC structures based on observational data, Engineering Structures 25 1241 (2003) [CrossRef]
- H. Krawinkler, G.D.P.K Seneviratna, Pros and cons of a pushover analysis of seismic performance evaluation, Engineering Structures 20 452 (1998) [CrossRef]
- Royaume du Maroc, Règlement de construction parasismique RPS 2000, Ministère de l’ATUHE, Secrétariat d’état à l’Habitat (2001)
- A.S. Elnashai, V.K. Papanikolaou, D.H. Lee, Zeus NL A system for inelastic analysis: User Manual, Version 1.8.7, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Mid- America Earthquake Center (2008)
- W.J. Roux, N. Stander, R.T. Haftka, Response surface approximations for structural optimization, Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 42 517 (1998)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.