MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2012IInd International Seminar INVACO – Innovation & Valorization in Civil Engineering & Construction Materials
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 September 2012|
- Siddique, R. and Klaus, J. Influence of metakaolin on the properties of mortar and concrete: A review. Applied Clay Science, 43, 392–400. (2009) [CrossRef]
- Ilić, B., Mitrović, A., Miličić Lj., Thermal Treatment of Kaolin Clay to Obtaine Metakaoline, Hem.ind., 64 (4), 351–356.(2010) [CrossRef]
- Mitrović, A., Komljenović, M., Ilić, B. Research of possibilities for use domestic kaolin clays for production of metakaolin, Hem.ind., 63 (2), 107–113.(2009) [CrossRef]
- SRPS B.C1.018: Non – Metalic Mineral Raws Puzzolanic Materials – Costituents for Cement Prodaction Classification, technical conditions and test methods.(2001)
- SRPS EN 196-2: Methods of testing cement-Part 2:Chemical analysis of cement.(2008)
- SRPS EN 196-3: Methods of testing cement-Part 3:Determination of setting time and soundness.(2007)
- SRPS B.C8.023: Cements. Methods of testing cements – phisical test.(1997)
- SRPS EN 196-1: Methods of testing cement-Part 1:Determination of strength.(2008)
- Badogiannis, E., Kakali, G., Dimopoulou, G., Chaniotakis, E., Tsivilis, S., Metakaolin as a main cement constituent: exploitation of poor Greek kaolins. Cem. Concr.Compos., 27(2), 197–203.(2005) [CrossRef]
- Batis, G., Pantazopoulou, P., Tsivilis, S., Badogiannis, E., The effect of metakaolin on the corrosion behavior of cement mortars. Cem. Concr. Compos., 27(1), 125–130.(2005) [CrossRef]
- Justice, JM., Evaluation of metakaolins for use as supplementary cementitious materials. A Thesis (MsS). The Academic Faculty, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA.(2005)
- Arikan, M., Sobolev, K., Ertün, T., Yegğinobali, A., Turker, P., Properties of blended cements with thermally activated kaolin. Construction and Building Materials, 23, 62–70. (2009) [CrossRef]
- Bensted, J., Barnes, P., Structure and Performance of Cements. 2nd ed. New York: Spon Press.(2002)
- Vu, DD., Stroeven, P., Bui, VB., Strength and durability aspects of calcined kaolin-blended Portland cement mortar and concrete. Cem. Concr. Compos., 23(6), 471–478.(2001) [CrossRef]
- Cabrera, J., Rojas, M.F, Mechanism of hydration of the metakaolin-lime-water system. Cem.Concr. Res., 31(2), 177–182.(2001) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.