MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2012IInd International Seminar INVACO – Innovation & Valorization in Civil Engineering & Construction Materials
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 September 2012|
- Chen, J.; Poon, C.s. “Photocatalytic construction and building materials: From fundamentals to applications”, Building and Environment, Volume 44, Issue 9, Pages 1899–1906, (September 2009). [CrossRef]
- Michael J.Watts, Adrienne T.Cooper “Photocatalysis of 4-chlorophenol mediated by TiO2 fixed to concrete surfaces” Solar Energy 82, 206–211 (2008). [CrossRef]
- M. Bellardita, M. Addamo, A. DiPaola, G. Marcì, L. Palmisano, L. Cassar, M. Borsa, “Photocatalytic activity of TiO2/SiO2 systems” Journal of Hazardous Materials, 174, 707–713 (2010). [CrossRef]
- V.D. Knoefel, The incorporation of TiO2 into the phases of Portland cement clinker, ZKG (1) (1979) 35–40.
- B.V. Volkonskii, S.D. Makashev, N.P. Shtejert, Action of compounds of phosphorous, titanium, manganese and chromium on the process of clinker formation and quality of cement, Tsement 6 (1974) 17–19.
- F.M. Lea, The Chemistry of Cement and Concrete, Edward Arnold Publishers, London, 1976, pp. 75–76.
- Mohr P, Hansen W, Jensen E, Pane I. Transport properties of concrete pavements with excellent long-term in-service performance. Cem Concr Res (2000);30:1903–10. [CrossRef]
- Basheer L, Kropp J, Cleland DJ. Assessment of the durability of concrete from its permeation properties: a review. Constr Build Mater (2001);15:93–103. [CrossRef]
- Alexander MG, Magee BJ. Durability performance of concrete containing condensed silica fume. Cem Concr Res (1999);29:917–22. [CrossRef]
- Bágel L, Zˇ ivica V. Relationship between pore structure and permeability of hardened cement mortars: on the choice of effective pore structure parameter. Cem Concr Res (1997);27(8):1225–35. [CrossRef]
- Tanaka K, Kurumisawa K. Development of technique for observing pores in hardened cement paste. Cem Concr Res (2002);32:1435–41. [CrossRef]
- Zhao TJ, Zhu JQ, Feng NQ. Correlation between strength and permeability of concrete. Ind Constr (1997);27(5):14–7.
- Wu ZW, Lian HZ. High performance concrete. Beijing: Railway Press of China; (1999). p. 43.
- Zhang MH, Li H. Pore structure and chloride permeability of concrete containing nanoparticules for pavement. Construction and Bulding Materials 25 (2011) 608–616. [CrossRef]
- Ye Q, Zhang ZN, Kong DY, et al. Influence of nano-SiO2 addition on properties of hardened cement paste as compared with silica fume. Constr Build Mater (2007);21:539–45. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.