MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bifurcations and Chaos in Mechanical/Mechatronical Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- S. Priya, D.J. Inman, Energy Harvesting Technologies (Springer Science Business Media, LLC, 2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Sodano, D.J. Inman, G. Park, A Review of Power Harvesting from Vibration Using Piezoelectric Materials, Shock Vib. Dig., 36, 197–205 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Anton, H.A. Sodano, A Review of Power Harvesting Using Piezoelectric Materials (2003–2006), Smart Mater. Struct., 16 (2077) [Google Scholar]
- A. Triplett, D. D. Quinn, The Effect of Non-linear Piezoelectric Coupling on Vibration-based Energy Harvesting, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 20, 1959–1967 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Iliuk, J. M. Balthazar, A. M. Tusset, J. L. P. Felix, B. R. de Pontes Jr, On a vibrating model of energy harvester, with nonlinear piezoelectric coupling and excited by a non-ideal motor, 11th conference on dynamical systems theory and applications, Lodz, Poland, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Iliuk, J. M. Balthazar, A. M. Tusset, J. L. P. Felix, B. R. de PontesJr On a Mathematical Model of the Non-Ideal Energy Harvester Vibrating System, Proceedings of the 21st International Congress of Mechanical Engineering, ISSN 2176-5480, Natal, RN, Brazil, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I. Iliuk, J. M. Balthazar, A. M. Tusset, J. L.P. Felix, B. R. de Pontes Jr, Sommerfeld Effect in a Vibration Model of Non-Linear Energy Harvester Excited by a Non-Ideal Energy Source, DINCON, 10a Conferência Brasileira de Dinâmica, Controle e Aplicações, Aguas de Lindóia, SP, Brasil, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Balthazar, D.T. Mook, H.I. Weber, R.M.L.R.F. Brasil, A. Fenili, D. Belato, and J.L.P. Felix, An Overview On Non-ideal Vibrations, Meccanica, 38, 613–621 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fenili, J.M. Balthazar, The rigid-flexible nonlinear robotic manipulator, Modeling and control, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 16, Issue 5, 2332–2341 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Tereshko, R. Chacon, V. Preciado, Controlling chaotic oscillators by altering their energy, Physics Letters A, 320, 408–416 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Iliuk, J. M. Balthazar, A. M. Tusset, J. L. P. Felix, B. R. de Pontes Jr, On a Vibrating Model of Energy Harvester, with Nonlinear Piezoelectric Coupling and Excited by a Non-Ideal Motor, submitted, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Nayfeh, D. T. Mook, Nonlinear Oscillations. Wiley, (New York, 1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.