MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Bifurcations and Chaos in Mechanical/Mechatronical Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- Balthazar. J.M., Mook, D.T., Weber, H.I., Brasil, R.M.L.R.F., Fenili, A., Belato, D., Felix, J.L.P.: overview on non-ideal vibrations, Meccanica, 38, No.6, 613–621 (2003). [CrossRef]
- Nayfeh. A.H. and Mook, D.T., Nonlinear Oscillations, Wiley, New York (1979)
- Avramov. K. V. and Mikhlin, Yu. V., Snap-through truss as a vibration absorber, Journal of Vibration and Control, 10, 291–308 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Avramov. K. V. and Mikhlin, Yu. V., Snap-through truss as an absorber of forced oscillations, Sound and Vibrations, 290, 705–722 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Avramov, K. V. and Gendelman, O. V., Interaction of elastic system with snap-through vibration absorder, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 44, 81–89 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Felix, J.L. and Balthazar, J. M., On a Nonlinear Dynamics of a Non-Ideal Oscillator with a Snap-Through Truss Absorber(STTA), 20th International Congress of Mechanical Engineering, (2009)
- Godoy, W. R. A., Balthazar, J. M., Pontes Jr, B. R., Felix, J. L.P., On a reduction of the Sommerfeld Effect, in a non-ideal vibrating problem, using a snap-through truss passive controller, submitted, (2012)
- Vakakis, A. F. and Gendelman, O., Energy pumping in nonlinear mechanical oscillators II: resonance capture, Journal of Applied Mechanics, 68(1), 42–48 (2001) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.