MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hydrodynamic Instability and Heat Transfer|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- S. Choi, “Enhancing Thermal conductivity of fluids with nanoparticles,” D.A. Siginer, H.P. Wang(Eds.) Development and applications of Non-Newtonian Flows, ASME FED, 231/MD., 66, 99 (1995).
- J. C. Maxwell, “A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism,” third ed., Oxford University Press, London, (1892).
- S. Choi, “Nanofluid technology: current status and future research,” Energy Technology Division, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, (1999).
- H. Masuda, A. Ebata, K. Teramae, N. Hishinuma, “Alteration of thermal conductivity and viscosity of liquid by dispersing ultra fine particles,” Netsu Bussei., 7, 227 (1993). [CrossRef]
- J.A. Eastman, S.U.S. Choi, W. Yu, L.J. Thompson, “Anomalously Increased Effective Thermal Conductivities of Ethylene Glycol-Based Nanofluids Containing Copper Nanoparticles,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 78, 718 (2001). [CrossRef]
- S.K. Das, N. Putra, P. Thiesen, W. Roetzel, “Temperature Dependence of Thermal Conductivity Enhancement for Nanofluids,” ASME J. Heat Transfer, 125, 567 (2003).
- H. Xie, J. Wang, T. Xi and Y. Liu, “Study on the thermal conductivity of SiC nanofluids,” Journal of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 29(4), 361–364,(2001).
- H. Xie, J. Wang, T. Xi and Y. Liu, “Thermal conductivity of suspensions containing nanosized SiC particles,” Int. J. Thermophys, 23, 571ï¿½–580, (2002a). [CrossRef]
- H. Xie, J. Wang, T. Xi and F. Ai, “Thermal conductivity enhancement of suspensions containing nanosized alumina particles,” J. Appl. Phys., 91, 4568–ï¿½4572, (2002b). [CrossRef]
- H. Xie, J. Wang, T. Xi, Y. Liu, and F. Ai, “Dependence of the thermal conductivity of nanoparticles-fluid mixture on the base fluid,” J. Mater. Sci. Lett., 21, 469–ï¿½1471, (2002c). [CrossRef]
- X. Wang, X. Xu, and S.U.S. Choi, “Thermal conductivity of nanoparticle-fluid mixture,” J. Thermophys. Heat Transfer, 13, 474–ï¿½480, (1999). [CrossRef]
- H.E. Patel, S.K. Das, T. Sundararajan, A.S. Nair, B. George and T. Pradeepa, “Thermal conductivities of naked and monolayer protected metal nanoparticle based nanofluids: Manifestation of anomalous enhancement and chemical effects,” Applied Physical Letters, 83, 2931–2933, (2003). [CrossRef]
- J.A. Eastman, S.U.S. Choi, W. Yu and L.J. Thompson “Thermal Transport in Nanofluids.” Annual Rev. Mater. Res., 34, 219–246, (2004). [CrossRef]
- J. Buongiorno, “Convective transport in nanofluids,” ASME J. Heat Transfer, 128, 240 (2006). [CrossRef]
- D.Y. Tzou, “Instability of nanofluids in natural convection,” ASME, Jr. of Heat Transfer, 130, 072401, (2008).
- D.Y. Tzou, “Thermal instability of nanofluids in natural convection” Int. Jr. Heat Mass transfer, 51, 2967–2979, (2008). [CrossRef]
- J. Kim, Y.T. Kang and C.K. Choi “Analysis of convective instability and heat transfer characteristics of nanofluids”, Phys. Fluids, 16, 2395–2401 (2004). [CrossRef]
- J. Kim, C.K. Choi, Y.T. Kang and M.G. Kim “Effects of thermodiffusion and nanoparticles on convective instabilities in binary nanofluids, Nanoscale Microscale Thermophys. Eng., 10 29–39 (2006). [CrossRef]
- J. Kim, Y.T. Kang and C.K. Choi “Analysis of convective instability and heat transfer characteristics of nanofluids,” Int. J. Refrig., 30, 323–328 (2007). [CrossRef]
- D. A. Nield and A.V. Kuznetsov, “Thermal instability in a porous medium layer saturated by nonofluid,” International Jr. of Heat and Mass Transfer, 52, 5796–5801, (2009). [CrossRef]
- D.A. Nield and A.V. Kuznetsov, “The effect of local thermal nonequilibrium on the onset of convection in a nanofluid,” Journal of Heat Transfer, 132, 052405,(2010).
- A.V. Kuznetsov, and D.A. Nield, “Thermal instability in a porous medium layer saturated by a nanofluid: Brinkman Model,” Trans. Porous Med., 81, 409–422, (2010a). [CrossRef]
- S. Agarwal, B.S. Bhadauria and P.G. Siddheshwar, “Thermal Instability of a Nanofluid Saturating a Rotating Anisotropic Porous Medium,” STRPM, 2, 53–64, (2011).
- A.V. Kuznetsov, and D.A. Nield, “Effect of local thermal non-equilibrium on the onset of convection in porous medium layer saturated by a Nanofluid,” Transp Porous Medium, 83, 425–436, (2010b). [CrossRef]
- S. Chandrasekhar, “Hydrodynamic and Hydromagnetic Stability,” Oxford University Press, London (1961).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.