MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Passive Control of Structures via Nonlinear Energy Sinks|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- B. Hall, D.T. Mook, A.H. Nayfeh, S. Preidikman, A Novel Strategy for Suppressing the Flutter Oscillations of Aircraft Wings, AIAA J. 39 (2001), 1843–1850. [CrossRef]
- S.W. Shaw, P.M. Schmitz, A.G. Haddow, Dynamics of Tautochronic Pendulum Vibration Absorbers: Theory and Experiment, J. of Comp. and Nonl. Dyn. 1 (2006), 283–293. [CrossRef]
- A.F. Vakakis, O.V. Gendelman, Energy Pumping in Nonlinear Oscillators, J. of Appl. Mech. 68 (2001), 42–48. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Kerschen, J.J. Kowtko, D.M. McFarland, L.A. Bergman, A.F. Vakakis, Theoretical and Experimental Study of Multimodal Targeted Energy Transfer in a System of Coupled Oscillators, Nonl. Dyn. 47 (2007), 285–309. [CrossRef]
- S. W. Shaw, B. Balachandran, A Review of Nonlinear Dynamics of Mechanical Systems in Year 2008, J. of Syst. Design and Dyn. 2 (2008), 611–640. [CrossRef]
- R. Viguié, G. Kerschen, Nonlinear Vibration Absorber coupled to a Nonlinear Primary System: a Tuning Methodology, J. of Sound and Vib. 326 (2009), 780–793. [CrossRef]
- R. Viguié, Tuning Methodology of Nonlinear Vibration Absorbers coupled to Nonlinear Mechanical Systems, PhD Thesis, Univ. of Liège, 2010.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.