MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nonlinear Dynamics of MEMS/NEMS/AFM|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- Frobenius, W.D., et al., Microminiature ganged threshold accelerometers compatible with integrated circuit technology. Electron Devices, IEEE Transactions on, (1972). 19(1): p. 37–40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robinson C, et al., Problem encountered In The development of the microscale G-switch using three design approaches in Proc. Int. Conf. on Solid-State Sensors and Actuators (1987) Tokyo, Japan. p. 410–413. [Google Scholar]
- Loke, Y., G.H. McKinnon, and M.J. Brett, Fabrication and characterization of silicon micromachined threshold accelerometers. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, (1991). 29(3): p. 235–240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Man, P.F. and C.H. Mastrangelo. Surface micromachined shock sensor for impact detection. In Proc. Solid-State Sensor and Actuator Work shop. (1994). Hilton Head, South Carolina. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad I Younis, R.M.a.D.J., Investigation of the response of microstructures under the combined effect of mechanical shock and electrostatic forces Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, (2006). 16(11): p. 2463–2474. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Younis, M.I., et al., Characterization of the performance of capacitive switches activated by mechanical shock. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, (2007). 17(7): p. 1360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Younis, M.I., F. Alsaleem, and D. Jordy, The response of clamped-clamped microbeams under mechanical shock. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, (2007). 42(4): p. 643–657. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alsaleem, F., M.I. Younis, and R. Miles, An Investigation Into the Effect of the PCB Motion on the Dynamic Response of MEMS Devices Under Mechanical Shock Loads. Journal of Electronic Packaging, (2008). 130(3): p. 031002–10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ouakad, H., et al. Response of an electrostatically actuated microbeam to drop-table test. in Thermal, Mechanical & Multi-Physics Simulation, and Experiments in Microelectronics and Microsystems (EuroSimE), 11th International Conference (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim, M.I. and M.I. Younis, The dynamic response of electrostatically driven resonators under mechanical shock. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, (2010). 20(2): p. 025006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nayfeh, A.H., et al., Nonlinear dynamics of a resonant gas sensor Nonlinear Dynamics, (2009). 59(4): p. 12 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.