MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Identification and Vibro-Impact of Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- De Marqui C., Vieira, W. G. R., Erturk, A. and Inman, D. J., “Modeling and analysis of piezoelectric energy harvesting from aeroelastic vibrations using the doublet-lattice method,” Journal of Vibration and Acoustics 133 011003 (2011). [CrossRef]
- Erturk, A., Vieira, W. G. R., De Marqui, C. and Inman, D. J., “On the energy harvesting potential of piezoaeroelastic systems,” Applied Physics Letters 96, 184103 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Abdelkefi, A., Nayfeh, A. H. and Hajj, M. R., “Modeling and analysis of piezoaeroelastic energy harvesters,” Nonlinear Dynamics, DOI 10.1007/s11071-011-0035-1 (2011).
- Abdelkefi, A., Nayfeh, A. H. and Hajj, M. R., “Design of piezoaeroelastic energy harvesters,” Nonlinear Dynamics, DOI 10.1007/s11071-011-0233-x (2011).
- Dowell, E. H. and Tang, D., “Nonlinear aeroelasticity and unsteady aerodynamics,” AIAA Journal 40, 16971707 (2002). [CrossRef]
- Nuhait, A. O. and Zedan, M. F., “Numerical simulations of unsteady flow induced by a flat plate moving near ground,” Journal of Aircraft 30, 611617. doi:10.2514/3.46389 (1993). [CrossRef]
- Carnahan, B., Luther, H. A. and Wilkes, J. O. 1969. “Applied numerical methods,” Wiley, New York (1969).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.