MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Identification and Vibro-Impact of Systems|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- Bryant, M. and Garcia, E. 2009a. “Development of an aeroelastic vibration power harvester,” Proceeding SPIE 7288, 728812. [Google Scholar]
- Erturk, A., Vieira, W. G. R., De Marqui, C. and Inman, D. J. 2010. “On the energy harvesting potential of piezoaeroelastic systems,“ Applied Physics Letters 96, 184103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdelkefi, A., Nayfeh, A. H. and Hajj, M. R. 2011a. “Modeling and analysis of piezoaeroelastic energy harvesters,” Nonlinear Dynamics, DOI 10.1007/s11071-011-0035-1. [Google Scholar]
- Abdelkefi, A., Nayfeh, A. H. and Hajj, M. R. 2011c. “Enhancement of power harvesting from piezoaeroelastic systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, DOI 10.1007/s11071-011-0234-9. [Google Scholar]
- Xiu, D. and Karniadakis, G. E. 2003. “Modeling uncertainty in flow simulations via generalized polynomial chaos,” Journal of Computational Physics 187, 137167. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.