- Y. A. Zhou, Health functions of bananas, Food and Nutrition in China, 3: 51–52 (2006).
- J. Cai, Talking about the health care function of banana, Food and Drugs, 7 (3A): 65–67 (2005).
- C.M. Zmamer, Gun-puffed vegetable snacks: A new way to eat your veggies, Food Technol., 49(10): 64–65(1995).
- J. F. Sullivan, J. C. Craig, The development of explosion puffing, Food Technol., 38(2): 52–55 (1984).
- J. F. Sullivan, M.J. Egoville, R.P. Konstance, Storage stability of continuous explosion puffed potatoes,Food Sci.Technol., 16(2):76(1983).
- A. I. Varnalis, J. G. Brennan, D.B. MacDougall, A proposed mechanism of high-temperature puffing of puffing. Part Ⅰ. The influence of blanching and drying condition on the volume of puffed cubes, J.F.E., 48:361–367(2001). [CrossRef]
- J. f. Bi, Y. M. Wei, Fruit and vegetable variable temperature differential puffing drying technology research progress, Transactions of the Chin. Soci. of Agric. Eng., 24 (6): 308–312(2008).
- L.L. Zhu, P. Z. Zhang, K. Li, Non fried puffing banana chips technology research, Food. R.&D., 26 (2): 75–77(2006).
- B.Y. Li, J.f. Bi, F. Fang, Research of the Impact Factors Explosion Puffing Drying by Modified Temperature and Pressure for Banana chips, Food R.&D., 31(5):29–32(2010).
- B.Y. Li, Physical Property Analysis on the Product Quality of Explosion Puffing Drying for Banana Chips, Farm Products Processing, 387(7): 8–10 (2015).
- B.Y. Li, J. Yang, K.D. Yin, Analysis of Aroma Components of Banana Slices before and after Explosion Puffing Drying at Modified Temperature and Pressure by SPME-GC-MS, Food Sci., 35(1):184–188 (2014).
- B.Y. Li, J. Yang, K.D. Yin, An Analysis of Flavour Compounds of Bananas under Different Drying Methods on the Basis of GC-MS Computer Technology, A.M.M., ICMTTME6, 5136–5340(2014).
- J.f. Bi, The response surface method optimization potato variable temperature differential puffing drying technology research, Food Sci., 28 (11): 236–240 (2007).
- J.f. Bi, Y.M. Wei, D. Wang, Cantaloupe variable temperature differential pressure extruding technology optimization study, J. Agric. Eng., 24 (3): 232–237 (2008).
- J.f. Bi, A.J.Y, X. Liu, Effects of pretreatments on explosion puffing drying kinetics of apple chips, LWT-food sci. technol., 60(2):1136–1142(2015). [CrossRef]
- J.Y. Yi, L.Y. Zhou, J.f. Bi, Influences of microwave pre-drying and explosion puffing drying induced cell wall polysaccharide modification on physicochemical properties, texture, microstructure and rehydration of pitaya fruit chips, LWT-food sci. technol.,70:271–279(2016). [CrossRef]
- J.L. Yu, L.Y. Zhou, J.f. Bi,X. Liu, X.Y. Wu．Quality evaluation of yellow peach chips prepared by explosion puffing drying, J. Food Sci. Technol., 52(12): 8204–8211(2015). [CrossRef]
- L.L. Cheng. Explosion Puffing Drying and Isothermal Adsorption Characteristics of Winter Jujube and Apple Slices at variable temperatures and Pressure differences, Hefei,: Anhui Agric. Univ., (2012).
- X.Y. He, J.F. Liu, L.L. Cheng, Quality Properties of Crispy Winter jujube Dried by Explosion Puffing Drying, INT. J. Food Eng., 9 (1):99–106(2013).
- K. Zou, J. Teng, L. Huang, X. Dai, & B. Wei, Effect of osmotic pretreatment on quality of mango chips by explosion puffing drying. LWT-food sci. technol., 51(1), 253–259 (2013). [CrossRef]
- J.F. Sullivan, J.C. Craig, KonstanceJ.R.R.P., EgovilleM J. Continous Explosion-Puffing of apples, J. Food Sci., 46: 1550–1555(1980). [CrossRef]
- J.F. Sullivan, R.P. Konstance, E.S Dellamonica,Carrot dehydration-optimization process studies on the explosion-puffing process, J. Food. Sci., 46:1537–1542 (1981). [CrossRef]
- J.F. Sullivan, J.C. Craig, E.D. Dekazos, S.M. Leiby, R.P.Konstanc, Dehydrated blueberries by the continuous explosion-puffing process, Food Sci., 1982, 47(2): 445–448. [CrossRef]
- S.A. Saca, J. E. Lozano, Explosion puffing of bananas, INT. J .Food Sci. Technol., 27: 419–426(1992). [CrossRef]
- K. Hofsetz, LopesC.C.. Crispy banana obtained by the combination of HTST and a drying process, 14th IDS: 1699–1706 (2004).
- A. Chwastek. Methods to increase the rate of mass transfer during osmotic dehydration of foods, Acta Sci. Pol., Technol. Aliment. 13(4):341–350(2014). [CrossRef]
- M. F. Zotarelli, B.D.A. Porciuncula, LaurindoJ.B.. A convective multi-flash drying process for producing dehydrated crispy fruits. J. Food Eng., 108: 523–531 (2012). [CrossRef]
- V. Meda,M. Gupta,A. Opoku,drying kinetics and quality characteristics of microwave-vacuum dried saskatoon berries, J. Microwave Power & Electromagnetic Energy ONLINE, 42, 4(2008).
- AOAC(1986) Method 986.21 Moisture in spices distillation methods. USA: offcial methods of analysis of AOAC international.
- National health and family planning committee of the PRC, the national food safety standards puffed food GB 17401-2014, Beijing, (2014).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 62, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 June 2016|