- R. Pietroforte, Civil engineering education through case studies of failures, Journal of performance of constructed facilities, 12, 51-55, (1998). [CrossRef]
- P.G. Altbach, L. Reisberg and L.E. Rumbley, Trends in Global Higher Education: Tracking an Academic Revolution, Report for UNESCO 2009 World Conference on Higher Education, (2009).
- P. Aruna, The problem with fresh grads, (2011). <available from: http://www.thestar.com.my/story/?file=%2f2011%2f7%2f17%2fnation%2f9103031 &sec=nation> (accessed on 30th July 2015).
- W.A. Wulf, Great achievements and grand challenges, The Bridge, (2000). <available from: http://www.asce.org/communty/environmental/nae_gage.cfm.> (accessed on 15th July 2015).
- F.C. Hadipriono, Analysis of events in recent structural failures, Journal of Structural Engineering, 111, 1468-1481, (1985). [CrossRef]
- T.L. Lau and W. Elleithy, The use of past projects as means to enhance the education experience of civil engineering students, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 357-360, 2634-2639, (2013). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|