- N.J. Delatte, Using failure case studies in civil engineering education, Forensic Engineering, K.L. Rens, O. Rendon-Herrero, P.A. Bosela, eds., ASCE, 430-440, (2000).
- N.J. Delatte, K.L. Rens, Forensics and case studies in civil engineering education: State of the art, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 16, 98-109, (2002). [CrossRef]
- N.J. Delatte, Using failure case studies in civil engineering courses, Proc. of the 2003 American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference and Exposition, Nashville, (2003).
- N.J. Delatte, Case studies for civil engineering educators, Proc. of the 2005 Forensic Engineering Symposium/Structures Congress, New York, 1539-1555, (2005).
- A. Adekoya and J. Patel, The use of failure case studies to enhance students’ understanding of structural behavior and ethics, International Conference on Engineering Education,15-20, (2006).
- N. Delatte, Beyond Failure: Forensic Case Studies for Civil Engineers, ASCE Publications, (2009).
- N. Delatte, Failure literacy in structural engineering, Engineering Structures, 32, 1952-1954, (2010). [CrossRef]
- T.A. Newson and N.J. Delatte, Case methods in civil engineering teaching, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 38, 1016-1030, (2011).
- N. Delatte, P. Bosela J. Bagakas, Implementation and assessment of failure case studies in the engineering curriculum, Forensic Engineering, 458-466, (2012).
- T.L. Lau and W. Elleithy, The use of past projects as means to enhance the education experience of civil engineering students, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 357-360, 2634-2639, (2013). [CrossRef]
- W. Elleithy and T.L. Lau, Sustainable construction - the use of case studies in civil engineering education, International Conference on Learning and Teaching in Computing and Engineering, Kuching, 151-157, (2014).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Environment, Architecture and Construction|
|Published online||01 April 2016|