MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 382, 20236th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 June 2023|
- Jiyong Guo. Comprehensive evaluation of the safety of a dam based on analytic hierarchy method. Heilongjiang Hydraulic Science and Technology, 2023, 51(02): 58-61. [Google Scholar]
- Kai Yang, Yongjun Qin. Quality evaluation of rockfill concrete based on fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method. Journal of Engineering Management, 2023, 37(01): 108-113. [Google Scholar]
- Zhongguang Fu, Yunxi Yang, Binghan Liu. Comprehensive evaluation of entropy weight grey correlation degree of gas-fired power plant by combining principal component analysis. Thermal Power Generation, 2020, 49(02): 71-76. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiyong Zhang, Meng Zhang, Jingui Lu. Fatigue life prediction of hydraulic support front connecting rod based on improved BP neural network. Coal Mine Machinery, 2023, 44(02): 177-179. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Liu. Research on safety risk evaluation of new energy construction projects based on AHP-fuzzy comprehensive evaluation. Project Management Technology, 2022, 20(10): 123-127. [Google Scholar]
- Jiabin Du, Yingjie Chen, Cheng Luo. Cost analysis and countermeasures of building curtain wall based on AHP-entropy weight method. Construction Economy, 2022, 43(S1): 228-234. [Google Scholar]
- Yuxuan Liu, Feng Zhao. Urban rail vehicle auxiliary three-phase transformer health assessment. Electric Drive, 2020, 50(11): 89-94. [Google Scholar]
- Lixia Chen. Photovoltaic power generation combination prediction method based on crossentropy theory. Electrotechnics Electric, 2022(04): 17-20+48. [Google Scholar]
- Fengan Wang. Discussion on fault diagnosis technology of mechatronics equipment. China Plant Engineering, 2023(05): 178-180. [Google Scholar]
- Ruiyou Liang, Zhihu Huang, Zhiguang Chen. Analysis of key technologies of self-healing system of smart distribution network based on immunity principle. Automation & Instrumentation, 2020(06): 201-204. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.