MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 382, 20236th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 June 2023|
- Ming-yue Pan, Qi He, Jia-ning Liu, Kui Du et al. A double network hydrogel electrolyte-based electrochromic device for enhanced electrochromic performance and lower power consumption. Dyes and Pigments. Vol.212 (2023), p.111126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tae Yong Yun, Hong Chul Moon. Highly stable ion gel-based electrochromic devices: Effects of molecular structure and concentration of electrochromic chromophores. Organic Electronics. Vol. 56 (2018), p. 178-185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hwan Oh, Dong Gyu Seo, Tae Yong Yun, et al. Voltage-Tunable Multicolor, Sub-1.5 V, Flexible Electrochromic Devices Based on Ion Gels. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. Vol. 9 (2017) No. 8, p. 7658-7665. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. El-Shafei. Electrocatalytic oxidation of methanol at a nickel hydroxide/glassy carbon modified electrode in alkaline medium. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. Vol.471 (1999), p.89-95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rongzong Zheng, Yi Wang, Jianbo Pan, et al. Toward Easy-to-Assemble, Large-Area Smart Windows: All-in-One Cross-Linked Electrochromic Material and Device. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. Interfaces. Vol. 12 (2020) No. 24, p.27526-27536. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.