MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 373, 202210th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2022”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 December 2022|
- F.E. Țurcanu, M. Verdes, I. Șerbanoiu, Procedia Technology 22, 821–828, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ridolfi, S. Crescenzi, F. Zeli, S. Perilli, S. Saffara, Evaluation of the heat changes in an ancient church because of restoration works: A microclimatic study supported by thermal images, Indoor and Built Environment, 6–10, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. Marchetti, P. Capone, D. Freda, Climate change impact on microclimate of work environment related to occupational health and productivity, 48–54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Fabbri, The indices of feeling—predicted mean vote PMV and percentage people dissatisfied PPD. Indoor Thermal Comfort Perception, Springer Cham, 75–125, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dong, Q. Boyi, L. Pengfei, A. Zhoujian, Comprehensive evaluation and optimization of rural space heating modes in cold areas based on PMV-PPD, Energy and Buildings, 246, 111–120 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Standard EN ISO 7730 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dobrescu, V. Hențulescu, F. Poruschi, N. Crăciun, G. Nicolescu, Occupational health and safety guide regarding workplaces, (INCDPM Alexandru Darabont, Bucharest, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- TESTO, Practical guide – Measuring the level of comfort in the workplace [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.