MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 373, 202210th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2022”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 December 2022|
- INSEMEX Petrosani, Theoretical study on the evaluation of the seismic effect and of the overpressure in the shock wave front, generated by the blasting works carried out in the quarries from the Rovina mining perimeter (Colnic and Rovina-Remetea quarries) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gheorghiosu, G.A. Găman, E. Ghicioi, A. Kovacs, G.D Vasilescu, Guide for evaluating the seismic effect generated by blasting works in quarry, (INSEMEX 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Wiss, P. Linehan, Control of vibration and blast noise from surface coal mining (p. 103) (1978) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Persson, R. Holmberg, J. Lee, Rock blasting and explosives engineering (CRC press., 1994) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Armaghani, M. Hajihassani, A. Marto, R.S. Faradonbeh, E.T. Mohamad, Prediction of blast-induced air overpressure: a hybrid AI-based predictive model [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Konya, E.J. Walter, Surface blast design. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs (1990) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Oriad Explosive engineering, construction vibrations and geotechnology. International Society of Explosives Engineers, Cleveland, p. 680 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dumitru, A. Bujor, Seismology of controlled explosions in industry, (Technical Publishing House, Bucureşti 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Safe and Efficient Blasting in Open Cut Mines, Technical Services, (ORICA, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Research Report, Washington DC: US Bureau of Mines. [Google Scholar]
- Google Earth Pro [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.