MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 372, 2022International Conference on Science and Technology 2022 “Advancing Science and Technology Innovation on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICST-2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advance Material and Interface|
|Published online||08 December 2022|
- J. Rezaei, J. Wang, and L. Tavasszy, “Linking supplier development to supplier segmentation using Best Worst Method,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 42, no. 23, pp. 9152-9164, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Luthra, K. Govindan, D. Kannan, S. K. Mangla, and C. P. Garg, “An integrated framework for sustainable supplier selection and evaluation in supply chains,” Journal of cleaner production, vol. 140, pp. 1686-1698, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Noshad and A. Awasthi, “Supplier quality development: A review of literature and industry practices,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 466-487, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nair, J. Jayaram, and A. Das, “Strategic purchasing participation, supplier selection, supplier evaluation and purchasing performance,” International journal of production research, vol. 53, no. 20, pp. 6263-6278, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Govindan, S. Rajendran, J. Sarkis, and P. Murugesan, “Multi criteria decision making approaches for green supplier evaluation and selection: a literature review,” Journal of cleaner production, vol. 98, pp. 66-83, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Karande and S. Chakraborty, “Application of multi-objective optimization on the basis of ratio analysis (MOORA) method for materials selection,” Materials & Design, vol. 37, pp. 317-324, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sutarno, M. Mesran, S. Supriyanto, Y. Yuliana, and A. Dewi, “Implementation of Multi-Objective Optimazation on the Base of Ratio Analysis (MOORA) in Improving Support for Decision on Sales Location Determination,” in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, (2019), vol. 1424, no. 1: IOP Publishing, p. 012019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. M. M. Siregar, M. R. Tampubolon, E. P. S. Parapat, E. I. Malau, and D. S. Hutagalung, “Decision support system for selection technique using MOORA method,” in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, (2021), vol. 1088, no. 1: IOP Publishing, p. 012022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Zyoud and D. Fuchs-Hanusch, “A bibliometric-based survey on AHP and TOPSIS techniques,” Expert systems with applications, vol. 78, pp. 158-181, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Utama, M. S. Asrofi, and I. Amallynda, “Integration of AHP-MOORA algorithm in green supplier selection in the Indonesian textile industry,” in Journal of Physics: Conference Series, (2021), vol. 1933, no. 1: IOP Publishing, p. 012058. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.