MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 367, 202221st Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||14 October 2022|
- T. von Kármán, Aerodynamics. Columbus: McGraw-Hill. (1954) [Google Scholar]
- A. Roshko, On the development of turbulent wakes from vortex streets. NACA Rep. 1191, pp. 801-825. (1955) [Google Scholar]
- C.H.K. Williamson, Vortex Dynamics in the Cylinder Wake, Annu. Rev. Fluid. Mech. 28, pp. 477-539. (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hoffman, C. Johnson, Resolution of d’Alembert’s paradox, J. Math. Fluid Mech., 12 3, pp. 321-334. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, On 3D instability of wake behind a cylinder, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1745, art. no. 020062. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yanovych, D. Duda, V. Uruba, Structure turbulent flow behind a square cylinder with an angle of incidence, European Journal of Mechanics, B/Fluids, 85, pp. 110-123, (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, and P. Prochazka, On Harmonic Contents of the Wake behind a Circular Cylinder, 26th International Conference on Engineering Mechanics (IM), Engineering Mechanics 2020 (IM2020), pp. 500-503, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, P. Procházka, V. Skála, On the 3D Dynamics of the Wake Behind a Circular Cylinder, In Proceedings Topical Problems of Fluid Mechanics 2020, Prague, Edited by D. Šimurda and T. Bodnár, pp. 240-248, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Decomposition methods in turbulent research, EPJ Web of Conferences, 25 01095. (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Near Wake Dynamics around a Vibrating Airfoil by Means of PIV and Oscillation Pattern Decomposition at Reynolds Number of 65 000, Journal of Fluids and Structures, 55, pp. 372-383. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- DynamicStudio 7.4, User’s Guide, Dantec Dynamics (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.