MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 367, 202221st Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||14 October 2022|
- M. Bianchi, L. Branchini, A. Suman, Experimental Performance of a Micro-ORC Energy System for Low Grade Heat Recovery, Energy Procedia (September 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bianchi, L. Branchini, N. Torricelli, Performance and Total Warming Impact Assesment of Pure Fluids and Mixtures Replacing HFCs in Micro-ORC Energy Systems, Applied Thermal Engineering, 9 December 2021 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- G. Qui, Y. Shao, S. B. Riffat, Experimental Investigation of a Biomass-fired ORCbased Micro-CHP for Domestic Applications, Fuel (June 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Saleh, G. Koglbauer, J. Fischer, Working Fluids for Low-temperature Organic Rankine Cycles, Energy (July 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Quolin, M. Van den Broek, V. Lemort, Techno-economic Survey of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) Systems, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews (June 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Deethayat, T. Kiatsiriroat, Ch. Thawonngamyingsakul, Performance Analysis of an Organic Rankine Cycle with Internal Heat Exchanger Having Zeotropic Working Fluid, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering (September 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Hernandez-Carrillo, Ch. Wood, H, Liu, Development of a 1000 W Organic Rankine Cycle Microturbine-generator Using Polymeric Structural Materials and its Performance Test with Compressed Air, Energy Conversion and Management 6 April 2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Iora, G. Di Marcoberardino, R. Bini, Dynamic Analysis of Off-grid Systems with ORC Plants Adopting Various Solution for the Thermal Storage, Energy Procedia (September 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.