MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 367, 202221st Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 October 2022|
- Haller, B. Alleviation of rotating pressure oscillations in the last LP turbine stage during low-load conditions. Proc. ASME TurboExpo (2016). GT2016-56088 (2016), https://doi.org/10.1115/GT2018-76498. [Google Scholar]
- Shibukawa, N. et al. A Correlation Between Vibration Stresses and Flow Features of Steam Turbine Long Blades in Low Load Conditions. Proc. ASME TurboExpo (2011), GT2011-46368, https://doi.org/10.1115/GT2011-46368. [Google Scholar]
- Sigg, R. et al., 2009, Numerical and experimental investigation of a low-pressure steam turbine during windage, In: Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy, Volume: 223 issue: 6, page(s): 697-708, https://doi.org/10.1243/09576509JPE826. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Megerle, B., 2014, Unsteady Aerodynamics of Low-Pressure Steam Turbines Operating under Low Volume Flow Conditions, In: Dissertation Theses, THÈSE NO 6096 (2014), Lausanne, Switzerland. [Google Scholar]
- Tanuma, T. et al. Unsteady flow effects on steam turbine last stage blades at very low load operating conditions. Proc. ASME TurboExpo (2018). GT2018-76498, https://doi.org/10.1115/GT2018-76498. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoming, W. et al. Study on water extraction of hollow stationary blade under wet steam flow conditions. Proc. 12th European Conference on Turbomachinery, ETC2017349 (2017), Stockholm, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X et al. Water Droplets Dispersion and Optimization of Water Removal Suction Slot Locations on Stationary Blades in Last-Stage of a 600 MW Steam Turbine, Proc. ASME TurboExpo (2009), GT2009-59490, https://doi.org/10.1115/GT2009-59490 [Google Scholar]
- Akhtar, M.S. Prevention of Steam Turbine Blade Erosion Using Stator Blade Heating, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Vol 191, Issue 1 (1977), https://doi.org/10.1243/PIME_PROC_1977_191_042_02 [Google Scholar]
- Gribin, V. et al: Performance of a wet steam turbine stator blade with heating steam injection, Proc. 12th European Conference on Turbomachinery, ETC2017-349 (2017), Stockholm, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.