MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 367, 202221st Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||14 October 2022|
- A. Poletaev and A. Nedoshivina, “Investigation of characteristics and modernization of the design of exhaust tract gas turbine and gas compressors units”, Young scientists conference – 2017, UralENIN, «UrFU», pp. 123–124, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lobanov, Evaluation of the exhaust system dynamic loads of a gas compressor unit by vibroacoustic characteristics: PhD Thesis. Perm: PNPU, 135 p., 2008. [Google Scholar]
- O. Baturin, A. Krivcov, D. Kolmakova and V. Matveev, “Modeling, Analysis and Improvement of the Input Cleaning Device of a Gas Turbine Plant for Pumping Gas,” in Proceedings 2019 21st International Conference; Complex Systems: Control and Modeling Problems; CSCMP 2019, vol. 2019–September, pp. 365–369, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- E. Mekhonoshina and V. Modorskii, “Numerical modeling of aeroelastic behavior of GTU centrifugal compressor rotor,” in Procedia Engineering, vol. 201, pp. 655–665, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Kyrylash, V. Kostiuk, A. Smirnov, D. Tkachenko, and I. Loboda, Mathematical Simulation of the Gas Turbine Packages Thermal State, vol. Volume 5C: Heat Transfer. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mesropyan and I.I. Mukhametzyanova, “Numerical Modeling of Gas Dynamics and Heat and Mass Transfer in the Cooling System of the GTE Box.” USATU Bulletin Vol. 14 No. 1: pp. 25-31, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- V. Anisimov, I. Zubrilin and M. Orlov, “Investigation of thermal and stress states of the annular combustion chamber flame tube walls,” in Proceedings of the ASME Turbo Expo, vol. 4B, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pugachev, A. Sheremetyev, V. Tykhomirov and A. Petrov, “Structural and dynamic optimization of a single axial compressor blade using the gradient-based method,” in Proceedings of the ASME Turbo Expo, vol. 7B, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Micha Premkumar T. et al., “Optimizing the Design and Material used for Connecting Rod through Finite Element Simulation,” International Journal of Vehicle Structures and Systems, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 548–552, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- A. Belhocine, D. Shinde and R. Patil, “Thermo-Mechanical Coupled Analysis-Based Design of Ventilated Brake Disc Using Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization,” SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars Mechanical Systems, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 137–150, 2021. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yang et al., “Thermo-mechanical fatigue life prediction based on the simulated component of cylinder head,” Engineering Failure Analysis, vol. 135, p. 106105, 2022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lei and C. Bing-Wei, Finite element analysis of thermal load on cylinder head of small-sized piston engine, U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Series D, Vol. 81, Iss. 2, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- C. Xie, G. Wu, S. He, Y. Zhang, and J. Tian, “Finite Element Analysis of Thermal Load Characteristics of Dry Dual Clutch,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1748, no. 5, p. 52047, Jan. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- O. Liaposhchenko, I. Pavlenko, K. Monkova, M. Demianenko and O. Starynskyi, “Numerical simulation of aeroelastic interaction between gas-liquid flow and deformable elements in modular separation devices,” Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, pp. 765–774, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Demianenko, M. Volf, V. Pavlenko, O. Liaposhchenko, I. Pavlenko, The solution of the stationary aeroelasticity problem for a separation channel with deformable sinusoidal walls. Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 7(1), pp. D5–D10, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 34233.1-2017, Vessels and apparatus. Norms and methods of strength calculation. General requirements, 35 p., 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.