MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 364, 2022International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting (ICCRRR 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting - Service Life Extension: Methods and Materials|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- M. J. Mosquera, D. Benitez, S. H. Perry, Pore structure in mortars applied on restoration, Cem. Concr. Res. 32 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- V. Fernandesa, L. Silvaa, V.M. Ferreirab, J.A. Labrincha, Influence of the kneading water content in the behaviour of single-coat mortars, Cement and Concrete Research 35 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Hendry A. W., Masonry walls, Materials and construction, Constr. Build. Mat. 15, 8 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- J. Goaszewski, J. Szwaboski, Influence of superplasticizers on rheological behavior of fresh cement mortar, Cem. Concr. Res. 34, 2 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Reihhardt, C. U. Grosse, Continuous monitoring of setting and hardening of mortar and concrete, Concr. Build. Mater., 18, 3 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- B. Lubelli, R. P. van Hees, C. J. Groot, The role of sea slats in the occurrence of different damage and decay pattern on brick masonry, Constr. Build. Mater. 18, 2 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Norm EN 1542 (1999), Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures Test methods Measurement of bond strength by pull-off. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.