MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 364, 2022International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting (ICCRRR 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting - Repair Methods, Materials and Techniques|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- S. Schickert, de L, J. A. Jansen, E. M. Bronkhorst, J. J. van den Beucken, S. C. Leeuwenburgh, Stabilizing dental implants with a fiber-reinforced calcium phosphate cement: An in vitro and in vivo study. Acta Biomater, 110, 280–288 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Semler, Lime Silico-Phosphate Cement. The United States Department of transportation, Washington DC, USA. Patent Number 3804651. (1974). [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Colorado, H. T. Hahn, C. Hiel, Pultruded glass fiberand pultruded carbon fiber-reinforced chemically bonded phosphate ceramics. Composites Part A, 42, 376384 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Wagh, Twenty-First Century Materials with Diverse Applications: Chemically Bonded Phosphate Ceramics (2nd ed.). Naperville, United States: Elsevier Ltd, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Alshaaer, H. Cuypers, H. Rahier, J. Wastiels, Production of monetite-based Inorganic Phosphate Cement (M-IPC) using hydrothermal post curing (HTPC). Cem. Concr. Res, 41(1), 30–37 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cuypers, J. Wastiels, P. Van Itterbeeck, E. De Bolster, J. Orlowsky, M. Raupach, Durability of glass fibre reinforced composites experimental methods and results. Composites Part A, 37(2), 207–215 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ye, J. Yu, C. Cui, Y. Wang, Flexural size effect of ultra-high ductile concrete under different damage and ductility levels. Cem. Concr. Compos, 115(January 2020), 103852 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.