MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 363, 20225th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- Tsutsumi M., Saito A. (2003) Identification and compensation of systematic deviations particular to 5-axis machining centers. Int J Mach Tool Manuf 43(8):771–780 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qingzhao Li, Wei Wang Measurement method for volumetric error of fve-axis machine tool considering measurement point distribution and adaptive identifcation process International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture 147 (2019) 103–465 [Google Scholar]
- M. Tsutsumi, A. Saito, Identification of angular and positional deviations inherent to 5-axis machinincenters with a tilting-rotary table by simultaneous four axis control movement, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 44 (12-13) (2004) 1333–1342 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Abbaszadeh-Mir, J.R.R. Mayer, G. Cloutier, C. Fortin, Theory and simulation for the identification of the link geometric errors for a five-axis machine tool using a telescoping magnetic ball-bar, Int. J. Prod. Res. 40 (18) (2002) 4781–4797 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H.H. Zargarbashi, J.R.R. Mayer, Assessment of machine tool trunnion axis motion error using magnetic double ballbar, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 46 (14) (2006) 1823–1834 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Weikert, A new device for accuracy measurements on five axis machine tools, CIRP Ann.-Manuf. Technol. 53 (1) (2004) 429–432. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ibaraki, C. Oyama, H. Otsubo, Construction of an error map of rotary axes on a five-axis machining center by static r-test, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 51 (3) (2011) 190–200 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H.H. Zargarbashi, J.R.R. Mayer, Single setup estimation of a five-axis machine tool eight link errors by programmed end point constraint and on the fly measurement with capball sensor, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 49 (10) (2009) 759–766 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Hong, S. Ibaraki, C. Oyama, Graphical presentation of error motions of rotary axes on a five-axis machine tool by static r-test with separating the influence of squareness errors of linear axes, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 59 (2012) 24–33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee K.I., Yang S.H. (2013) Robust measurement method and uncertainty analysis for position-independent geometric errors of a rotary axis using a double ball-bar. Int J Precis Eng Manuf 14(2):231–239 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.