MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 362, 2022XXII International Conference on Computational Mechanics and Modern Applied Software Systems (CMMASS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 September 2022|
- V. Igritsky, V. Mayorova, Promising transport infrastructure for the development of the planet Mars at the construction stage and the start of operation of a permanent base, in XLIV ACADEMIC SPACE CONFERENCE: Dedicated to the Memory of Academician S.P. Korolev and Other Outstanding Russian Scientists—Pioneers of Space Exploration (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Neusypin, M.S. Selezneva, Aircraft measurement complex design using intelligent technologies, in XLIII ACADEMIC SPACE CONFERENCE: Dedicated to the Memory of Academician S.P. Korolev and Other Outstanding Russian Scientists—Pioneers of Space Exploration (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Vinogradov, Analysis of Stress Concentration with a Controlled Error, in ThinWalled Structures (Transport and Launch Container), Mech. Solids, 56, 230 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yanyan, V.A. Nelyub, G.V. Malysheva, An Investigation of the Kinetics of the Heating Process for Parts Made of Carbon Fiber, Process of Curing. Polymer Science, Series D, 12(3), 296 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Nelyub, The stress-strain state evaluation of elementary carbon fibers with metal coatings, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 1990, 012071 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Obraztsov, Structural mechanics of aircraft: A textbook for aviation specialties of universities (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.Z. Vlasov, Selected Works, vol. 1 (Publishing house of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Krylov, About the calculation of beams lying on an elastic foundation (Akad. Nauk SSSR, Leningrad, 1931) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Krylov, Lectures on approximate calculations (State. publishing house of technical and theoretical literature, Moscow, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- G. Peano, Integration par series des equations differentielles lineaires, Math. Ann., 32, 450 (1888) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Gantmakher, Matrix theory (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bellman, Introduction to the theory of matrices (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Pshenichnov, Solution of some problems of structural mechanics by the decomposition method, Construction mechanics and calculation of constructions, 4, 12 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Vinogradov, Methods for solving linear ordinary differential equations, Dokl. RAS, 409(1), 15 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Vinogradov, D.B. Molchanov, Fundamentals of the modified finite element method for solving boundary value problems of structural mechanics of thin-walled structures, PMM, 82(4), 498 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Vinogradov, D.B. Molchanov, V.N. Bakulin, Analytical matrix solutions of linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 1392, 012077 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.