MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 362, 2022XXII International Conference on Computational Mechanics and Modern Applied Software Systems (CMMASS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 September 2022|
- Y.L. Klimontovich, Statistical theory of open systems, vol. 1,2 (Lenand, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Prozorova, JP Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 17, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Cosserat, F. Cossert, Theories des corps deformables (Hermann, Paris, 1909) [Google Scholar]
- E. Prozorova, Ostrogradsky-Gauss Theorem for Problems of Gas and Fluid, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 1334, 012009 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Loytsyansky, Mechanics of liquid and gas (Nauka, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- E. Prozorova, WSEAS Transaction on Applied and Theoretical Mechanics, 15 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Prozorova, WSEAS Transaction on Fluid Mechanics, 15 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Prozorova, WSEAS transactions on Applied and Theoretical Mechanics, 16 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bulanov, Moment stresses in the mechanics of solid, bulk and liquid bodies (University book, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Balescu, Equilibrium and nonequilibrium statistic mechanics, (A Wiley-Intersciences Publication John Willey and Sons, New-Yourk-London, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- P. Resibois, M. De Lener, Classical kinetic theory of fluids (John Wiley and Sons, New-York-London, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Van Kampen, Stochastic processes in physics and chemistry (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Physics of Simple Liquids, ed. by H.N.V. Temperley, I.S. Rowlinson, G.S. Rushbrooke (North Holland Publishing Company, Amsterdam, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vlasov, Nonlocal statistical mechanics (Nauka, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Vallander, M.P. Elovskih, Reports of the ANAS, 79, 37 (1951) [Google Scholar]
- F. Goodman, G. Vachmann, Dynamics of gas scattering by a surface (Mir, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.