MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 362, 2022XXII International Conference on Computational Mechanics and Modern Applied Software Systems (CMMASS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||14 September 2022|
- V.N. Nefedov, Estimation of the error in convex polynomial optimization problems, Comput. Math. and Math. Phys., 30(1) (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Nefedov, Necessary and sufficient conditions for an extremum in analytical optimization problems, Electronic journal “Trudy MAI”, 33 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Gindikin, Energy estimates associated with Newton’s polyhedron, Trudy Moskov. mat. soc., 101 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Bruno, Power geometry in algebraic and differential equations (Nauka, Fizmatlit, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Volevich, S.G. Gindikin, Newton polytope method in the theory of partial differential equations (URSS, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Khovanskiy, Polyhedra and algebra, Proceedings of ISA RAS, 38 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kanovei, D.O. Logofet, Relations, properties and invariant transformations ofD-and aD-stable matrices, Vestn. Moscow Un-ty. Ser. 1. Mat., Mekh., 6 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Logofet, Stronger-than-Lyapunov notions of matrix stability, or how “flowers” help solve problems in mathematical ecology, Linear Algebra Appl., 398 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Nefedov, On one method for studying a polynomial for definiteness in positive orthant, Electronic journal “Trudy MAI”, 22 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Belousov, Introduction to convex analysis and integer programming (Publishing house of Moscow University, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Eremin, N.N. Astafiev, Introduction to the theory of linear and convex programming (Nauka, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- A. Brondsted, An introduction to convex polytopes (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.