MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 362, 2022XXII International Conference on Computational Mechanics and Modern Applied Software Systems (CMMASS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 September 2022|
- M.N. Stepanov, A.V. Zimin, Prediction of fatigue resistance characteristics of materials and structural elements (Innovatsionnoe Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Lurie, Yu.O. Solyaev, D.Q. Nguen et al., Composites: Mechanics, Computations, Applications: An International Journal, 3, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Gusev, Mathematical methods for the synthesis of layered structures (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Gusev, Qualitative regularities of the relationship of parameters in optimal structures in problems of optimal synthesis of inhomogeneous structures from a discrete set of materials under wave effects, Reports of the Academy of Sciences, 346, 324 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Gusev, V.N. Bakulin, Optimum design of structurally nonhomogeneous materials and constructions with required properties, J. Eng. Phys. Thermophys., 89, 260 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Gusev, V.N. Bakulin, Optimal control under a decrease in the thermal-field intensity based on selection of the heterogeneous-construction structure in the variational formulation, Doklady physics, 63, 213 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Gusev, V.N. Bakulin, Variation formulations of inverse problems in forecasting the residual life of composites, Doklady physics, 63, 388 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Reutov, Predicting the reliability of building products made of polymer materials (Stroymaterialy, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Potapova, V.P. Yartsev, Mechanics of materials under complex stress states: how are ultimate stresses predicted? (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Reutov, A.A. Sidorenko, I.S. Filatov, Assessment of the climatic stability of polymer materials based on the probabilistic-statistical method, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 305, 196 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Reutov, Forecasting to climatic stability polymeric materials, applicable in construction, Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo architecturno-stroitelnogo universiteta, 2, 127 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Gusev, Using parallel procedures for the searching of the extremum for the decision of the inverse problems prediction of the defining characteristics of the composite materials, Mater. Phys. Mech., 26, 70 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Gusev, V.N. Bakulin, V.D. Chernykh, Development of combined search methods for efficiency indicator extreme in variation statement of forecasting tasks for determine characteristics of composite materials, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser., 1392, 012008 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Gusev, F.I. Babenko, Materials for technical devices and structures used in the Arctic (All-Russian Institute of Aviation Materials, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Gusev, E.L. Research, Methods of the Limit Possibilities of Structurally Inhomoge-neous Structures with a Desired Set of Properties during Wave Actions in the Variation Statement, J. Mach. Manuf. Reliab., 44, 148 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Gusev, V.N. Bakulin, Variation statement of the optimal design problem of com-position constructions with the required complex of properties, Mech. Compos. Mater., 51, 637 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.