MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Theme 7 - Performance Evaluation|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infra-structure (BMVI): Report “Status of the moderni-sation of road bridges on federal trunk roads” (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gkoumas, et al., Research and innovation in bridge maintenance, inspection and monitoring. A European perspective based on the Transport Research and Innovation Monitoring and Information System (TRIMIS), Publ. Office of the EU (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 2 - prEN 1992-1-1:2021: Design of con-crete structures: Part 1-1: Rules for buildings, bridges and civil engineering structures, Berlin (2021) [Google Scholar]
- RI.SE: Inspection and monitoring of bridges in Sweden - SP Rapport 25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- American Association of State Highway Transpor-tation Officials (AASHTO): Maintenance Manual for Roadways and Bridges (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infra-structure (BMVI): Guideline for the recalculation of existing road bridges (in German language) (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Stormont, R.V. Matalucci, H.S. Morgan, Field Tests of Stress Measurement Techniques in Rock Salt - SANDIA REPORT SAND 83-2507 (April 1984) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Cook, E.S. Ames, Borehole-Inclusion Stress-meter Measurements in Bedded Salt. Paper presented at the 20th U.S. Symposium on Rock Mechanics (USRMS). Austin, Texas (June 1979) [Google Scholar]
- T. Dawn, Technologies of ground support monitoring in block caving operations, Proceedings of the Ninth International Symposium on Ground Support in Mining and Underground Construction: Australian Centre for Geomechanics, Perth, p. 109–122 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt): Technische Regel “Instandhaltung von Betonbauwerken” (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Durham Geo Slope Indicator: Applications. durhamgeo.com/applications/ last accessed 31.Mar 2022 [Google Scholar]
- Geokon Products www.geokon.com/Products, last accessed 31.Mar 2022 [Google Scholar]
- Geosense Products www.geosense.co.uk/vibrating-wire-piezometers/, last accessed 31.Mar 2022 [Google Scholar]
- Sisgeo Products www.sisgeo.com/products.html, last accessed 31.Mar 2022 [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuttner, Practical knowledge of vibration measurement technology (in German language), Springer Fachmedien, Wiesbaden (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Neild, M.S. Williams, P.D. McFadden, Development of a Vibrating Wire Strain Gauge for Measuring Small Strains in Concrete Beams. Strain page 3–9 41 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geokon -Model 4200 Vibrating Wire Strain Gauges www.geokon.com/4200-Series last accessed 31.Mar 2022 [Google Scholar]
- I.W. Hornby, B.E. Noltingk, The application of the vibrating-wire principle for the measurement of strain in concrete, Exp. Mech. 14 p. 123–128 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geokon Model 4300 Series VW Stressmeters www.geokon.com/4300, last accessed 31.Mar 2022 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.