MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Theme 7 - Performance Evaluation|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- Krenchel, H.: “Lok-Strength testing of concrete, Report No. S/69”, Structural Research Laboratory, Danish Technical University, DTU, 1970 [Google Scholar]
- Kierkegaard-Hansen, P.: “Lok-Strength”, Nordisk Betong, No.3, 1975 [Google Scholar]
- Petersen, C.G.: “Development of the CAPO-TEST, Strength testing at the Hestetorvet slab, Roskilde, Denmark, NDTitan case, 1975 [Google Scholar]
- Petersen, C.G.: “CAPO-TEST”, Nordisk Betong, No. 5-6, 1980 [Google Scholar]
- Jensen, B.C. & Bræstrup, M.W.: “Lok-Test determine the compressive strength of concrete”, Nordisk Betong, No.2, 1976 [Google Scholar]
- Ottosen, N.S.: “Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of Pull-Out Test”, Journal of the Structural Division, ASCE, Vol.107, No. ST4, April 1981 [Google Scholar]
- Krenchel, H. & Petersen, C.G.: In-Situ Pullout Testing with Lok-Test, Ten Years Experience”, Int. Conf. on In-Situ / Non-Destructive Testing of Concrete, CANMET, ACI, Canadian Society of Civil Engineers and National Bureau of Standards, Canada, Oct, 1984 [Google Scholar]
- Petersen, C.G.: Lok-Test and Capo-Test pullout testing, Twenty Years Experience”, British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing in Civil Enginering Conference at Liverpool, April, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- Moczko. A, Carino, N. J. and Petersen, C.G.: “CAPO-TEST to Estimate Concrete Strength in Bridges” ACI Materials Journal, Nov. Dec. 2016, Technical Paper, title no. 113-M76 [Google Scholar]
- Carino, N. J.: “In-Place Strength Without Testing Cores: The Pullout Test”, presentation on the 6th International Seminar on Advances in Cement & Concrete Technology for Sustainable Development, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Bickley, J.A. & Fasullo, S.: “Analysis of Pull-Out Test Data from Construction Sites”, TRB, Washington, USA, Jan. 1981 [Google Scholar]
- Bickley, J.A.: “The Variability of Pullout Tests and In-Place Concrete Strength”, Concrete International, April 1982 [Google Scholar]
- Bickley, J.A.: “Trinity Square: Commentary on concrete test date, Cement, Concrete, and Aggregate, CCAGDP, Vol 6, No.1, 1984, pp 28–32 [Google Scholar]
- Bickley, J.A.: “Achieving Safety and Economy in High Rise Concrete Structures through the use of In-Place Testing”, Third International Conference on Tall Buildings, Chicago, USA, Jan. 1986 [Google Scholar]
- Bickley, J.A. & Hindo, K.R.: “How to Build Faster for Less – The Role of In-Place Testing in Fast Track Construction”, ACI, Spring Convention, San Francisco, USA, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Petersen, C.G. & Poulsen, E.: “Pullout testing by Lok-Test and Capo-Test with particular reference to the in-place concrete of the Great Belt Link”, Dansk Betoninstitut A/S, Birkerød, Denmark, 1991 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C900 – 19: “Standard Test Method for Pullout Strength of Hardened Concrete” ASTM, Philadelphia, USA [Google Scholar]
- Canadian Standard CSA A23.2-15C: “Evaluation of concrete strength in place using the pullout test”, 2014 CSA Group, Canada [Google Scholar]
- EN 12504-3: “Testing concrete in structures – Part 3; Determination of pull-out force”, European Committee for Standardization, Brussels, Belgium [Google Scholar]
- Library Compendium: “Lok-Test and Capo-Test Literature”, 49 papers, from 1970 to 2022, organized by year of publication, with summary for each paper, Germann Instruments A/S, Denmark [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.