MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Theme 6 - Durability Performance of Concrete|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- Currie, R.J. and Matthews, S.L. “Reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete planks designed before 1980”, BRE Information Paper, IP10/96, pp.1–8 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Matthews, S., Narayanan, N. and Goodier, A. “Reinforced Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Panels: Test results, Assessment and Design” BRE Centre for Concrete Construction, 7(2), pp. 1–8 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Institution of Structural Engineers « Reinforced Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (RAAC) Panels Inspection and Assessment », pp. 1–14 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Institution of Structural Engineers “Failure of Reinforced Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (RAAC) Planks”, Standing Committee on Structural Safety (SCOSS), 2(5), pp. 1–5 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 12602 Prefabricated reinforced components of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.