MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Theme 5 - Concrete and Admixture Technology|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- Lauer, K.R.; Slate, F.O. Autogenous healing of cement paste. J. Am. Concr. Inst. 1956, 52(6), 1083–1097 [Google Scholar]
- Hyde, G.W.; Smith, W.J. Results of experiments made to determine the permeability of cements and cement mortars. J. of the Franklin Institute Philadelphia 1889, 199–207 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y.; Lepech, M.D.; Yang, E.H.; Li, V.C. Autogenous healing of engineered cementitious composites under wet-dry cy-cles.. Cem. Concr. Res. 2009, 39, 382–390 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van Tittelboom, K.; Gruyaert, E.; Rahier, H.; De Belie, N. Influence of mix composition on the extent of autogenous crack healing by continued hydration or calcium carbonate formation. Constr. Build. Mater. 2012, 37, 349–359 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Snoeck, D.; De Belie, N. Autogenous healing in strain-hardening cementitious materials with and without superabsorbent polymers: an 8-year study. Front. Mater. 2019, 6(48), 1–12 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferrara, L.; Cuenca, E.; Tejedor, A.; Brac, E.G. Performance of concrete with and without crystalline admixtures under re-peated cracking/healing cycles, International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting November 19-21, Alexander, M.G., Dehn, F, Moyo, P., Cape Town, South Africa, 2018, Volume 199, 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- Roig-Flores, M.; Moscato, S.; Serna, P.; Ferrara, L. Self-healing capability of concrete with crystalline admixtures in different environments. Constr. Build. Mater. 2015, 86, 1–11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park, B.; Choi, Y.C. Self-healing capability of cementitious materials with crystalline admixtures and super absorbent pol-ymers (SAPs). Constr. Build. Mater. 2018, 189, 1054–1066 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mircea, C.; Toader, T.P.; Hegy, A.; Ionescu, B.A.; Mircea, A. Early Age Sealing Capacity of Structural Mortar with Integral Crystalline Waterproofing Admixture. Materials. 2021, 14, 4951. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma14174951 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mircea, A.; Mircea, C.; Szilágyi, H.; Baeră, C.; Hegyi, A. Experimental study regarding the influence of fibre to matrix com-patibility on general performance of Fibre Engineered Cementitious Materials (FECM). Concrete Solutiona 2019 - 7th Int. Conf. on Concrete Repair, September 30-October 2 , Grantham, M., Mircea, C., Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 2019, MATEC Web of Conferences EDP Sciences 289, 04005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.