MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Theme 4 - PEPS - Performance Evaluation of Patch Repairs for Historic Structures|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- A.P.A. Gonçalves, S. Macdonald, É. Marie-Victoire, M. Bouichou, C. Wood, Performance of patch repairs on historic concrete structures: a preliminary assessment, in: MATEC Web of Conferences, EDP Sciences, (2019), p. 07001. https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201928907001. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990, London: HMSO [Google Scholar]
- Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979, London: HMSO [Google Scholar]
- MHCLG, National Planning Policy Framework, Section16: Conserving and Enhancing the Historic Environment. London: Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I. McCaig (ed). Practical Building Conservation: Conservation Basics Abingdon: Routledge (2015) [Google Scholar]
- BSI, BS 7913:2013 Guide to the principles of the conservation of Historic Buildings, London: British Standards Institute (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wilkie, J. Ducasse-Lapeyrusse, A.P.A Gonçalves. Performance evaluation of patch repairs on historic concrete structures (PEPS): a methodology for in situ and laboratory analyses (2022) (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- D. Farrell and K. Davies, Repair and Conservation of Reinforced Concrete, in: Historic Churches, Tisbury: Cathedral Communications Ltd (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wiles, St John and St Mary Magdalene, Goldthorpe, The Conservation of an early Concrete Building, in: Transactions: Association for Studies in the Conservation of Historic Buildings, 32, pp40–50 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Odgers (ed), Practical Building Conservation: Concrete, Abingdon: Routledge (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Farrell and C. Wood, Concrete Repairs: Traditional Methods and Like-for-like Materials, in: The Building Conservation Directory, Tisbury: Cathedral Communications Ltd (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tappin, Concrete Jungle; Dudley Zoo repairs, in: Cornerstone (Summer volume), London: SPAB (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.