MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Theme 1 - Case Studies: Part 3 - Electrochemical Repairs|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- G. Koch, Cost of corrosion, Trends in Oil and Gas Corrosion Research and Technologies, Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. den Boer, Cathodic Protection of concrete apllied in residential buildings, in Dutch, Cement 1988 nr. 4 [Google Scholar]
- A.W.M. van den Hondel, Reinforcement without corrosion: 30 years of application of cathodic protection on concrete in the Netherlands, in Dutch, Cement 2016 nr. 7 [Google Scholar]
- EN-ISO 12696, Cathodic protection of steel in concrete, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. van den Hondel, E.L. Klamer, J. Gulikers, R.B. Polder, Application of cathodic protection on 30 concrete bridges with pre-stressing steel: remaining service life extended with more than 20 years, 4th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting, Taylor & Francis (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bertolini, B. Elsener, P. Pedeferri, E. Redaelli, R.B. Polder, Corrosion of Steel in Concrete: Prevention, Diagnosis, Repair, 2nd Edition, Wiley (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.