MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Theme 1 - Case Studies: Part 3 - Electrochemical Repairs|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- F. Papworth, R. Giorgini, GACP complying with code based criteria. 2011 CIA Australia. [Google Scholar]
- H. van den Hondel, R. Giorgini, J. Gulikers, A 5 year track record on a galvanic CP system applied on a light weight concrete bridge with prestressed steel – Developm. in time of the effectiveness as determined by depolarisation values and current densities. ICCRRR 2018 - Cape Town. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bruns, M. Raupach, CP of the rear reinforcement in RC-structures – Num. modelling of the current distribution. Concrete Repair, Rehab. and Retrofitting, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- R. Giorgini, Issues using potential decay techniques to assess a cathodic protection system of steel in concrete caused by macrocell corrosion. Concrete-Solutions Belfast, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, J. Dyson, Corrosion testing and risk analysis for design of repair options for reinforced concrete, including cathodic protection systems. ACA conference NSW Australia, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- D. Garcia, S. Laurens, S. Panin, A comprehensive study of the spatial distribution of the galvanic protection current supplied by zinc layer anodes (ZLA) applied to steel reinforced concrete structures. Corrosion Science - Elsevier 158 (2019) 108108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Garcia, S. Laurens, S. Panin, Electro-chemical behaviour of zinc layer anodes (ZLA) used for galvanic protection of steel in reinforced concrete. RILEM technical letters (2018) 3 : 59–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Hallopeau, E. Moucadeau, R. Giorgini, O. Lesieutre, A. Meillier, C. Annede-Villeau, ZLA applied on reinforced concrete structures. Eurocorr 2019, Sevilla. [Google Scholar]
- NACE Publication 01105, Sacrificial CP of reinforced concrete elements - A State of the Art report. [Google Scholar]
- H. van den Hondel, R. Giorgini, J. Gulikers, Application of a surface applied galvanic CP-system applied on a light weight concrete bridge. Concrete Solutions 2016, Thessaloniki. [Google Scholar]
- W. Peelen, R. Polder. Throwing power of the Zinc-Hydrogel Anode for sacrificial protection of steel in concrete. 15th ICC 2002, Granada. [Google Scholar]
- R. Brueckner, C.P. Atkins, P. Lambert. Life time extension of prestressed beams using cathodic protection. Bridge Maintenance, Safety, Management, Resilience and Sustainability. 2012 Taylor @ Francis Group, London. [Google Scholar]
- ISO12696, Cathodic Protection of steel in concrete, 2011, European Committee for Standardization (CEN). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.