MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 356, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Advanced Energy, Power and Electrical Engineering (AEPEE2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 March 2022|
- Duan, L., Xie, YF. & Chen, QH. The mixed quantum Rabi model. Sci Rep 9, 18353 (2019) 49. [Google Scholar]
- Braak, D., Chen, Q. H., Batchelor, M. T. & Solano, E. Semi-classical and quantum Rabi models: in celebration of 80 years. J. Phys. A 49, 300-301 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Pedernales, J. S. Dirac equation in (1+1)-dimensional curved spacetime and the multiphoton quantum Rabi model. Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 160403 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qing-Hu Chen, Chen Wang, Shu He, Tao Liu, and Ke-Lin Wang. Phys. Rev. A 86, 023822 [Google Scholar]
- Duan, Liwei et al. Concise analytic solutions to the quantum Rabi model with two arbitrary qubits. Annals of Physics 355 (2015): 121-129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.