MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 356, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Advanced Energy, Power and Electrical Engineering (AEPEE2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 March 2022|
- Gamage P., Deville J. P., Sherman J. Solids-Free Fluid-Loss Pill for High-Temperature Reservoirs. SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry, 29, 1 (2014). DOI:10.2118/164064-PA. [Google Scholar]
- Vasquez J., Bonapace J., Gonzales J., et al. Successful Field Implementation of a Novel Solids-Free System to Control Fluid Loss During Overbalanced Workover Operations in Southern Argentina. SPE North Africa Technical Conference and Exhibition, (2013). DOI:10.2118/164580-MS. [Google Scholar]
- Jia H., Yang X. M., Pu W.F., et al. Technology of Optimized Completion Fluid in Low-Porosity and Low-Permeability Gas Fields at the East China Sea. Natural Gas Industry, 30 (2010). DOI:10.3787/j.issn.1000-0976.2010.09.016. [Google Scholar]
- Lai N. J., Chen K., Ma H.W., et al. Performance Evaluation of Water Soluble Temporary Plugging Agent for Fracturing. Oilfield Chemistry, 31, 2 (2014). DOI:10.19346/j.cnki.1000-4092.2014.02.014. [Google Scholar]
- Kang H. B., Niu C. C., Jia H., et al. Ultra-High Temperature Workover Fluid with Flexible Rubber Particles Used in Shunbei Oilfield. Drilling Fluid & Completion Fluid, 38, 4 (2021). DOI:10.3969/j.issn.1001-5620.2021.04.020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.