MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Xu Guoping and Zhang Xianku 2013 Summary of research on ship autopilot (China Shipbuilding) p 191-200 [Google Scholar]
- Mao Min and Yu Xinning 2002 PID parameter optimization method based on genetic algorithm (China Electric Power) p 51-54 [Google Scholar]
- Tan Guanzheng and Li Wenbin 2004 Design of optimal PID controller for intelligent artificial legs based on ant colony algorithm (Journal of Central South University) p 91-96 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jingzhi, Ren Kaichun and Hu Bin 2011 PID control based on BP neural network tuning [J]. Industrial Control Computer (Industrial Control Computer) p 72-73 [Google Scholar]
- Jia Xinle and Yang Yansheng 1999 Mathematical model of ship motion: mechanism modeling and identification modeling (Dalian: Dalian Maritime University Press) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yeqiu 2012 Research on optimization of PID control parameters of ship course (Dalian Maritime University) [Google Scholar]
- Bu Renxiang 2008 Research on nonlinear feedback control of underdriven surface ships (Dalian Maritime University) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jinkun 2012 MATLAB simulation of sliding mode variable structure control (Beijing: Tsinghua University Press) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fengyao 1995 Sliding mode variable structure control (Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jinkun 2018 RBF neural network adaptive control and MATLAB simulation (second edition) (Beijing: Tsinghua University Press) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaolan 2012 Research on ship motion control and its virtual reality simulation (Dalian Maritime University) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Jiayu and Liu ying 2002 Learning step optimization in gradient descent training method of RBF neural network (Signal Processing) p 43-48 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Wuchen, Bu Renxiang and Liu Yong 2020 Ship PID differential compensation heading control with heel suppression function (Journal of Shanghai Maritime University) p 19-24 [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yongxiao and Zhang Xianku 2018 Comparison between nonlinear modification and fuzzy control of ship course keeping control (China Navigation) p 12-15 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xianku and Feng Yongxiao 2017 “Yupeng” wheel autopilot control algorithm based on tangent function nonlinear feedback (English) (Journal of Measurement Science and Instrumentation) p 78-83 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.