MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- P. Kocher et al., “Spectre attacks: Exploiting speculative execution,” in Proc. 40th IEEE Symp. Security Privacy, vol. 1801, May 2019, Art. No. 01203. [Google Scholar]
- V. Kiriansky, I. Lebedev, S. Amarasinghe, S. Devadas, J. Emer, “Dawg: A defense against cache timing attacks in peculative execution processors,” in 2018 51st Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture (MICRO), vol. 2018, 2018, pp. 974–987. [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Khasawneh, E. Mohammadian Koruyeh, C. Song, D. Evtyushkin, D. Ponomarev, and N. AbuGhazaleh, “SafeSpec: Banishing the Spectre of a Meltdown with Leakage-Free Speculation,” ArXiv e-prints, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Yan, J. Choi, D. Skarlatos, A. Morrison, C. W. Fletcher, and J. Torrellas, “InvisiSpec: Making Speculative Execution Invisible in the Cache Hierarchy,” in Proceedings of the 51th International Symposium on Microarchitecture, ser. MICRO’18, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, S. Chattopadhyay, I. Gotovchits, T. Mitra, A. Roychoudhury, “oo7: Low-overhead Defense against Spectre Attacks via Binary Analysis,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1807.05843, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- D. Gruss, M. Lipp, M. Schwarz, R. Fellner, C. Maurice, and S. Mangard, “Kaslr is dead: long live kaslr,” in International Symposium on Engineering Secure Software and Systems. Springer, 2017, pp. 161–176. [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Tomasulo, “An Efficient Algorithm for Exploiting Multiple Arithmetic Units,” IBM Journal of Res. and Dev., 1967. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yarom and K. Falkner, “FLUSH+RELOAD: a high resolution, low noise, L3 cache side-channel attack,” in Usenix Conference on Security Symposium, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Osvik, A. Shamir, and E. Tromer, “Cache attacks and countermeasures: the case of AES,” in Cryptographers Track at the RSA Conference. Springer, 2006, pp. 1–20. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, A. Juels, M. K. Reiter, and T. Ristenpart, “Cross-tenant side-channel attacks in paas clouds,” in Proceedings of the 2014 ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security, ser. CCS ‘14. New York, NY, USA: ACM, 2014, pp. 990–1003. [Online].Available: http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/2660267.2660356 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.