MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- J. Cao, H. Li and M. Ma, “GAHAP: A group-based anonymity handover authentication protocol for MTC in LTE-A networks,” 2015 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2015, pp. 3020-3025, doi: 10.1109/ICC.2015.7248787. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sharma, A. Jain and I. Sharma, “Exposing the Security Weaknesses of Fifth Generation Handover Communication,” 2019 10th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), 2019, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Fu A, Zhang G, Zhang Y, Zhu Z., “GHAP: an efficient group-based handover authentication mechanism for IEEE 802.16m networks”, in Wireless personal communications, 2013;70(4): pp.1793-1810. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cao, H. Li, M. Ma and F. Li, “UGHA: Uniform group-based handover authentication for MTC within E-UTRAN in LTE-A networks,” 2015 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2015, pp. 7246-7251, doi: 10.1109/ICC.2015.7249483. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cao, M. Ma and H. Li, “G2RHA: Group-to-Route Handover Authentication Scheme for Mobile Relays in LTE-A High-Speed Rail Networks,” in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 66, no. 11, pp. 9689-9701, Nov. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gupta, S., Parne, B. L., & Chaudhari, N. S., “SRGH: A secure and robust group - based handover AKA protocol for MTC in LTE - A networks”, in International Journal of Communication Systems, 32(8), e3934. [Google Scholar]
- R. Ma, J. Cao, D. Feng, H. Li and S. He, “FTGPHA: Fixed-Trajectory Group Pre-Handover Authentication Mechanism for Mobile Relays in 5G High-Speed Rail Networks,” in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 2126-2140, Feb. 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Haddad, A. Alsharif, A. Sherif and M. Mahmoud, “Privacy-Preserving Intra-MME Group Handover via MRN in LTE-A Networks for Repeated Trips,” 2017 IEEE 86th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC-Fall), Toronto, ON, Canada, 2017, pp. 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- 3GPP TS 33.501 V16.1.0. “3rd Generation Partnership Project; Technical Specification Group Services and System Aspects; Security architecture and procedures for 5G system (Release 16)”. Valbonne: 3PP Support Office, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Davida, George I., David L. Wells, and John B. Kam. “A database encryption system with subkeys.” in ACM Transactions on Database Systems (TODS) 6.2 (1981) pp.312-328. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.