MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Tongtong Tang. Research on children’s intangible cultural heritage game design based on serious play theory[J]. China Packaging, 2020,40(11):44-46. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Tian, Mi Zhou, Dan Xia, Fangdi Li. Research and Design of Educational Games for Preschool Children Based on Mobile Augmented Reality[J]. Audio-visual Education Research, 2019, 40(04): 68-75. [Google Scholar]
- Durango, I., Carrascosa, A., Gallud, J.A. et al. Interactive fruit panel (IFP): a tangible serious game for children with special needs to learn an alternative communication system. Univ Access Inf Soc 2018,17, 51–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duh, E.S., Koceska, N. & Koceski, S. Game-based learning: educational game Azbuka to help young children learn writing Cyrillic letters. Multimed Tools Appl 2017,76, 14091–14105 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yufeng Shu, Changwei Xiong, Fan Sili. Interactive design of intelligent machinevision based on human-computer interaction mode[J]. Microprocessors and Microsystems, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Gang Nie. Research on Human Hand Gesture Detection and Recognition Method [D]. Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Rautaray, S.S., Agrawal, A. Vision based hand gesture recognition for human computer interaction: a survey. Artif Intell Rev 2015,43, 1–54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bingjia Jia, Ping Li. Digital gesture recognition method in the process of human-computer interaction [J]. Journal of Huaqiao University (Natural Science Edition), 2020, 41(02): 260-267. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yang, Song Wang, Yihao Liu. Immersive interactive application design based on augmented reality technology [J]. Journal of Langfang Teachers College (Natural Science Edition), 2020, 20(01): 19-23. [Google Scholar]
- Taiping Mo, Peng Sun. Research on key issues of gesture recognition for artificial intelligence[J]. Soft Computing,2020,24(8). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.