MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Chen Mingxuan, Yu Xiaoding, et al. A brief review on the development of nowcasting for convective storms. Journal of applied meteorolo gical science, 2004,15(6):754-766(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- JOHNSON, J. T, MAcKEEN, et al. The Storm Cell Identification and Tracking Algorithm: An Enhanced WSR-88D Algorith[J]. Weather & Forecasting, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Rinehart R E, Garvey E T. Three-dimensional storm motion detection by conventional weather radar[J]. Nature, 1978, 273(5660):287-289. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Liu, Dugang Xi, Zhaoling Li, et al. A new methodology for pixel-quantitative precipitation nowcastingusing a pyramid Lucas Kanade optical flow approach[J]. Journal of Hydrology, 2015,529:354-364. [Google Scholar]
- S. Xingjian, Z. Chen, H. Wang, D. Yeung, W. Wong, and W. Woo. Convolutional LSTM network: A machine learning approach for precipitation nowcasting. In Neural Information Processing Systems, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ayzel, G. et al. “RainNet v1.0: a convolutional neural network for radar-based precipitation nowcasting.” DOI: 10.5194/gmd-2020-30 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Xiongfa Mai, Haiyan Zhong and Ling Li. “Research on rain or shine weather forecast in precipitation nowcasting based on XGBoost”, 2020 16th International Conference on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery. 2020.12.12, Xian, China. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.