MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Hongquan S, Xuejun L, Guonian L, et al. Video Scene Invariant Crowd Density Estimation Using Geographic Information Systems [J]. Wireless Communication over ZigBee for Automotive Inclination Measurement. China Communications, 2014, 11(11):80-89. [Google Scholar]
- Yongxiang Zhao, Tuantuan Lu, Libi Fu, Peng Wu, Meifang Li. Experimental verification of escape efficiency enhancement by the presence of obstacles[J]. Safety Science, 2020,122. [Google Scholar]
- Computation - Neural Computation; Studies from Huazhong University of Science and Technology in the Area of Neural Computation Reported (Principled Reward Shaping for Reinforcement Learning Via Lyapunov Stability Theory)[J]. Journal of Robotics & Machine Learning,2020. [Google Scholar]
- Kecai Cao, Yangquan Chen, Dan Stuart, Dong Yue. Cyber-physical Modeling and Control of Crowd of Pedestrians: A Review and New Framework[J].IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica,2015,2(03):334-344. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jingang Yi, Hao Lin, Luis Alvarez, Roberto Horowitz. Stability of macroscopic traffic flow modeling through wavefront expansion[J]. Transportation Research Part B,2003,37(7). [Google Scholar]
- Qianshan Hu. Stability Analysis of Panic Crowd Evacuation at T-shaped Street Junction[D]. Shanghai: Tongji University. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J Zhang, W Klingsch, A Schadschneider, A Seyfried. Transitions in pedestrian fundamental diagrams of straight corridors and T-junctions [J]. Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment, 2011, 2011(6). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.